Who’s Who at the ILS
Staff working at the Integrated Learning Space (ILS):
- Ed Ashcroft – Head of ILS
- Tom Andrews – Senior Teacher
- Sophie Millar – Teacher
- Paloma Calzada – Teacher
- Lucy Wilson – Lead Special Needs Professional
- Alex Suskiri – Lead Special Needs Professional
- Claire Church – Lead Special Needs Professional
- Clare Turner – Speech and Language Therapist .5 WTE
- 11 Special Needs Professionals
- Hanieh Abraheh – Occupational Therapist .5WTE
- Jen Gallagher – CAMHS practioner (clinical psychologist).2 WTE
- 4 Apprentices
- Caterer - Pauline Vasilca
- Premises Manager – Alen Kevric
- Administrators – Nicole Jaiyeola-Shofela
All teachers hold qualified teacher status and additional qualifications in the field of special educational needs.
Lead Special Needs Professionals hold relevant qualifications at least at Level 3.
Special Needs Professionals hold level 2 qualifications.
Health based professionals hold the relevant accredited occupational qualifications.
Staff from The Bridge London who support the ILS:
- Penny Barratt – Executive Headteacher
- Adi Cimic – School Business Manager
- Shona Williams – HR Manager
- Ruth Corbett - Finance Manager
- Tina Mtandwa – Finance Officer